Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hey peeps

What's up peeps and hoes? I know it's been quite some time since my last post and I always write these stupid diatribes about "New post coming soon" and consistently fail to make good on even one of those promises. I don't care. With that being said, when I get the itch I'm just going to post some random thoughts of the day. So here it goes.

1. Someone please make it stop "Raining"
I have NO idea what this phrase "make it rain" means, nor do I care but how is this drivel being scooped up by the mass populace and turned into not one but something like SEVEN fuckin' rap songs. I want it to stop raining please, I don't even know what it means. On a similar topic has anyone heard the song "Chicken noodle soup"? If you're one of the lucky few who haven't you should keep it this way. The hook to the song is ACTUALLY "Chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side". !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Someone please tell me how, in any back-ass-wards country this could not only be created but POPULAR. Please....tell me this. I want New England Clam chowder with a Beer on the side...obviously. And don't even get me started on the simple and obvious fact that you don't NEED a soda on the side when you eat chicken noodle soup. You clearly just drink the broth at the end. Pish posh nuckka!

2. So I've been thinking...
Trampolines. Think about it. Everywhere. Connecting you from place to place. Everything literally become a hop skip and jump away. Also we could start playing what I believe was called "Jam-ball". You know, the short lived game televised on Spike TV(Even when the should have just been playing American 'fuckin' Gladiators) that was similar to basketball except the players had bungee chords attached to them and trampolines built into the court? We could play this game people. And we should. Oh how I jones for the spring time.

3. Sham holidays
Is it just me or is the marketplace during holidays becoming further and further infected with holiday propaganda? Obviously one of the biggest sham holidays ever is coming up and single fellas, you know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about Valentines day. In any case, I was in Redners the other day buying condoms(I won't use), tissues(to clean up the splooge and to cry) and choclates(obviously) I noticed that on the shelf(oddly right next to the condoms) was a set of festive "Valentines day lights". Are you serious? What has the world come to?

Also, for good measure...Fuck Valentines Day!

4. Just thinking...
Wouldn't the ultimate "jihad" or terrorist attack be training a kamikaze alien to crash a flying saucer into the moon. If I were involved in any of these crazy extremist groups that hate us I'd be investing in the space program, finding a fuckin' martian and getting that lil bastard to fly his ass right into the moon. We'd be fucked.

Just thinking.

Til next time sirs...ta ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home