Friday, April 07, 2006

So I've been thinking...

About super powers again. I don't know why, probably as a mechanism to put off the staunch reality that I'm graduating college in less than a month. Anyfart, I had a dream yesterday that I was Super-Man. If you know me you know that Spider-Man is my hero of choice (wow I'm such a dork) but having Superman's powers in my dream was very sweet. And it made me think, if I was blessed with super powers how could I use them in everyday life?

With no super-villains and minimal bank robberies, what would my job as a super-hero entail? I'm not quite sure to be honest. I guess rescue cats from tree's, help people who've been in car accidents and hunt down Osama. What else would I do to help the general public? The answer is probably nothing. I'd do my best but how do I know what's going to happen at a given time. The answer is I don't. So I guess I'd have to use my powers (assuming I'm Superman) for my own personal benefit. I could peek through clothing on unsuspecting hot babes using my X-Ray vision. I could take my romantic interests on lovely trips through the sky, I could always have a cold beer using my cold breath and I could heat up anything using my laser beam eyes. I guess I'd rock at basketball too. And in the sack (obviously).

So that's that, Just thinking. What would you do with your super powers? Leave ideas as comments. And, oh yeah, here's the Superman costume I envisioned myself wearing in the dream I had. It's Microsoft Paint genius.(Notice the beard)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home