Sunday, March 19, 2006

Happy Belated St. Patricks day

Cheers all my fellow drinkers.
Will here. It's been a long while since a substantial post. One is coming soon, don't worry.
Well anyway, I hope everyone had an A-fuckin'-mazing St. Patricks day. Mine was absolutely off the chain(P.S. Don't hate me for saying "off the chain" it just came to me). I have realized however, as Bill I believe has, that documenting my nights of drunken debauchery just aren't that interesting to those who weren't there. What may be funny is doing a photo-blog thing to highlight some of the greatest moments (that I remember) from a crazy day. I started at Noon so, be forewarned, this may be long. Hopefully enjoyable. Well, without further "adieu"(I finally found out how to spell it properly) here it is. As they say in the old country, "SLAINTE" everyone.



12 noon. I've skipped my first class in order to take a shower. Our original goal was to go to The Silver Bullet to obtain some free t-shirts and have a few drinks before class at 1. That's right. Drinking at the bars and then attending class. You know how I do. The glitch in our plan was The Bullet didn't open until 1. We went to the Pub.



I had a conversation with a toothless towny that went something like this:
Toothless lady (As I inspect her party favor st. patricks day hats): "Hey there sonny boy, those be mines hats."
Me: Oh, I'm quite sorry miss. That's a lovely tooth you have there.
Toothless lady: Really, I only got one
Me: That's right. And it's breathtaking. It's quality over quantity for me baby.

Haha.

After my class and getting a much needed bite to eat Bryan, Justin and I headed out to the bullet to actually obtain our shirts. We obtained our shirts and had several drinks at our home away from home, The Bullet.



Once we got our shirts, being the cheap pieces of shit that we may or may not be, we went in search of deal. We figured Leo from The Rail would be wasted enough to hook us up. He wasn't. We drank warm, green, "bud light" and obtained some "Guiness" from a rather hefty towny. He was immediately suspect because he was staying at the Rock Inn. The Oneonta famous HOURLY MOTEL! Anyone who chose to stay there must be looking to roofie someone. He gave us Guiness for free. We immediately thought it was us. We stopped drinking our Guiness.




It's now apporximately 5:30 and, in order to not gag down any more warm, green, beer, we decided to head to some other bars. This was uneventful because the bar we went to "The Old Spanish Tavern" better known as the "OST" was outrageously crowded and drinks were just not feasible to obtain. We moved on, slightly drunk, to our boy Matt's party.



We arrive at around 6 O'clock and begin the festivities with a few car bombs and the "house shot". The house shot was rather delicious actually.



At this point we're the only people at the party. I'm VIP everywhere I go people. We win about 5 games of beer-pong in a row before losing and, being quite wasted, played our last game of pong for the night.



7pm. More of the usuals show up. Madness Ensues.




And more madness.




You get the picture.




Wasn't that last comment ironic..."don't ya think".

So at around 11pm we get the lovely job of kicking everyone out because Matt is too innebriated to even socialize, or roll on his side for that matter. Not a fun task.



Forman is playing at the pub.


We've lost all ability to work simple technology.

Forman was also quite wasted. Awesome show. Sooooo drunk.

And now the last picture of the night. I'm forcing my eyes open. Bryan's clearly thinking "picture, what, picture". We couldn't have gotten more drunk. It was an amazing St. patty's day. Hope you're was as good as mine.



HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY ALL YOU CRAZY FUCKS!


Stay nuts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last picture is by far the best one

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home