Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Next time I go to visit another school I promise to be more sound of mind

Okay people. I went to Albany on Friday. I'll give it to you straight--It was awesome. And it sucked at the same time. I don't normally do these, "this is what I did this weekend" posts but this one is warranted, and requested by people who shared the weekend with me. See? I'm good to my fans. The names have been changed to ensure some aspect of anonymity.

I arrived in Albany at around 5:30 and met up with Gotchyabitch. At his dorm, which was basically an apartment, we began the partying and the drinking with a few rousing games of beer pong. After this we hopped in the car and went on our pre-game beer run. We went to this store called Oliver's. If you go to Albany or live in that general area, you should check out Oliver's. It has an AMAZING beer selection. Well, despite the amazing beer selection we go with what is cheap and, since we'd never seen it before, what we couldn't pass up. Keystone Original. We went back to some other mutual friend's room and continued the drinkathon. Luckily, Gotchyabitch had some Jaegermiester so we did some Jaeger bombs in anticipation of what would turn out to be an eventful night.



11:30 rolls around and that is when the crazyness really sets in. We are mega drunk and two more mutual friends (Richard and Geoffery) show up. The drinking continues for a few minutes and, at around midnight, we make haste into downtown Albany for parties, bitches, and bars. We end up at some kids house and play a little bit more beer pong. Needless to say at this point, I'm very shitty, literally and figureatively. I couldn't sink one cup and, if you know me, you know that is very uncharacteristic. Anyway, we finish up there and begin barhopping. The bars in Albay are pretty cool but nothing really out of the ordinary. I do have to admit, I was so wasted at that point that any watering hole would have fullfilled my needs at the time. After several more Jager bombs and drinks we head to our last bar of the night. I want to say it was called "T's" but I have no idea. We stay there until last call and all is right with the world. We make fun of some kid with a blowout (see gotti boy post for more, haha) and I tried to pee outside and got stopped by a pizza delivery guy. Lots of antics, lots of crazyness. After last call I decide to order another Jager bomb, possibly 3 but my memory is very hazy seeing as how, at that point in my night, I was 10 hours into my binge. From what I can recall the barkeep informed me that he couldn't serve me anymore to which I replied, "WHAT THE FUCK! WHY NOT, IT'S 10 MINUTES UNTIL 4!!!" Maybe my constant haggling worked because he reappeared with 3 shots of Jager and said, "That's all I can do". Basically this guy was hooking us up. I don't know the policies and he probably couldn't serve me but, at the state I was in, I didn't feel like that was an acceptable deal. I shouted once again, "I ASKED FOR JAGER BOMBS NOT SHOTS!!! I'M NOT PAYING FOR THIS!!!!" I then abruptly took my money off the counter and slammed back my shot of Jager.
Sidebar, I'm still not sure who payed for those shots so, I think I owe you a few drinks Gotchyabitch.
Post these shots it's ineviteable that I'll do and say basically anything I feel like. The rest of that night was the manifestation of my bad decisions and mind-set while "Will Kahn Drunk"(If you know me, and you read Tucker Max, you know there's a difference, but there's also quite the similarity). We're outside of this bar and several of our crowd parts ways and head home. Standing outside with 2 outsiders and Gotchyabitch we notice two fatties. I openly make fun of them to the others and my comments are well-recieved by my party, not, presumably, by theres. Then, somehow but I can't pin-point it, we ended up walking with these fatties and heading towards their house for more boozing. We did not need anymore booze and we didn't need any fatties but our drunk logic was "Let's go hogging!" We end up there and so on and so forth and some people left and some people stayed.

To forego anyfurther embarassment I'm going to sum it up this way. I was one of the people who stayed. It was a bad decision. For several reasons. It is, however, quite a hillarious tale so those of you who know me probably already know it. Far from my proudest moment but the story is still funny in some aspects.

I wake up two hours later very drunk and confused. I get my partner in crime without stirring any of the heffers, steal some of their cigarettes because shit, after a night like that, we were entitled, and leave.

Now we're in Albany with no idea where to go. We ended up breaking into Richard's car and drove it, drunk, back to the campus. Hillarity ensued. I made my way back to Oneonta and passed the fuck out.

So that's my tale. To all the girls out there it's really not like me to do what I did but if you catch me on a night where I've been drinking for 14 or more hours straight than my behavior is beyond my control. I sincerely regret my decision and hope you ladies, and all others who know me, or don't, don't look at this one act of drunken stupidity as a tell-tale sign that I'm a scum bag. I assure you, I'm not and I really do regret everything that happened after yelling at the bartender.
If people think what I did was "cool", hopefully you'll learn something from my tale. Because, I assure you, It's not cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home