Monday, October 10, 2005

Why not be an official blogger?


So here I am. In the blogoshere for the first time. I've been writing a "livejournal" for quite some time now, and I know what you're thinking--fag. This, however, is not the case. I do use it as some sort of "emo boy bullshit" way to vent but, I don't preach it to the world. I keep it to myself, to reflect. I just like to type as opposed to actually write. I mean, actually writing things down is so 1995 part deux. Anywho, enough about me and my personal problems and waaa waaaa and blah blah. This blog will serve another purpose. To bring my zany sense of humor into the computers and hard drives of bloggers all over the world. My satirical wit and great sense of comic timing will be displayed for all to see.
Actually it's probably just going to be me, Will, ranting and raving about things. Maybe you'll learn to love it. "Everyone says I'm the funniest guy at the office. They say I should try stand-up". So this is it, my first try at an official blog. Love it or hate it, it's here to get a reaction out of people. If you hate it or what I'm talking about, don't read it. If you love it, send me feedback because I "heart" positive praise. And don't take things too seriously. Lifes a lot easier if you don't.
So that's me. I don't know when I'll be posting an actual "rant" or anything of that nature but check back, because it's going to be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home